About Amanzi Films
Amanzi Films is the brain child of Sean Voysey Olson.
Sean has been in love with film ever since he saw the original “Star Wars” on a worn VHS tape as a toddler. After a few years in the world of political campaigns, Sean changed careers to develop his passion for film. His first short, “Brother” won earned him the award for “Best first time filmmaker” at the 2010 MELSA Quiet on the Set Film Festival. His second short, “Breakfast for Dinner”, will premiere at the 2011 Minneapolis/St Paul International Film Festival in April. His other passions include inclement weather patterns, anything to do with progressive rock and an innate desire to experience all things that contain pork products.
- Directing film shorts, ads, web videos and graphic effects.
- Editing and Postproduction on DSLR and RED workflows.
- Proficient with Adobe Master Suite CS5 and Pro Tools.
- Managing fundraising campaigns to a successful finish.
- Setting aggressive timelines and always completing them.